Good news for our OFW brothers and sisters, the One-Stop Service Center is now open to serve our Oversees Filipino Workers and the general public as the go-to place for government services and transactions.
The One-Stop Service Center (OSSCO) for Region 4-A Overseas Filipino Workers is now operational at the POEA Satellite Office, Andenson Building, Brgy. Parian, Calamba City.
OFWs can now acquire government services and process government transactions at the OSSCO region 4-A for the following government agencies:
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA)
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
- Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, Social Security System (SSS)
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Philippine National Police. (GG/ACO, PIA-Laguna).
The one-stop-service project is the result of the joint venture of the Department of Labor and Employment in Calabarzon (DOLE IV-A) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
The OSSCO aims to improve the accessibility of government services as well as lower individual expenses by making it the one location for multiple government agencies for OFWs and or would-be OFWs.